We are looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our lovely Nursery in Cricklewood (rated Outstanding by Ofsted and accredited by MEAB).
We offer in-house training and further professional development.
We are looking for someone that has a passion and drive for providing high quality care for children aged 2 to 5 years.
At The Little Learners we offer a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- On-going training both in-house and externally
- Opportunities to progress your career
- One extra annual leave day for every full year completed with the company (From September 2019)
- A family culture where we see potential in every staff member
Job Types: Full-time
- Working in partnership with the nursery directors
- Leading and managing the nursery in line with Ofsted requirements and the EYFS.
- Leading and mentoring nursery staff team
- Min NVQ level 3 or equivalent and above (ideally Montessori Diploma or experience in a Montessori setting)
- Ideally an existing manager or deputy manager of a medium or large setting with GOOD or OUTSTANDING Ofsted and have led or been heavily involved in an Ofsted inspection
- Solid track record in nursery management with strong leadership skills and the ability to support, develop and motivate staff
- Complete knowledge of running a nursery e.g. legal and statutory requirement, policies and procedures, Ofsted inspections etc.
- Ability to build good working relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- Salary up to £25,000 pa for the Deputy Nursery Manager role (depending on experience)
- Full time permanent contract
- Full support from the nursery directors
- Onsite parking